© 2019 by The Whole Backstage Theatre Inc.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

​GIVING 

The WBS Corporate Sponsorship Program

The WBS is an all-volunteer, 501c(3) non-profit organization. Originally conceived in 1968 as a teen club, it has evolved to become one of the oldest community theatres in Alabama, if not the entire Southeast, and exists solely through the generous support of its patrons and supporters.

 

Funding from groups and organizations like yours is what makes each season of the Whole Backstage possible. We can only expect about 60% of our costs to be covered by ticket sales; the remaining 40% comes from individual donations, grants, and sponsorships. We know that the arts provide a powerful boost to communities. Support from local leaders, positive attitudes from within and around the community, assistance from local entrepreneurs, and investments like yours are what we need to succeed.

Endowment Giving

Your donations support the work we do on and off the stage. As a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Planned Giving

Making a gift through your Will or Trust  – also known as a charitable bequest – is an easy, tax-efficient way to leave an lasting impact. 

Season Sponsorship

$10,000

Theatre Sponsor

$6,000

Production Sponsor

$4,000

Performance Sponsor

$1,000 

FOR MORE INFORMATION


Dana Thomas

Vice President of Development

 

1120 Rayburn Avenue/Dot Moore Way

Guntersville, AL 35976

256 - 582 - 7469 Phone

256 - 582 - 7493 Fax

office@wholebackstage.com

Subscribe for WBS Updates

FOLLOW US
CONTACT US
  • Wix Facebook page
  • Twitter Classic

1120 Rayburn Avenue

Guntersville, AL 35976   

​Tel: 256.582.7469

​Fax: 256.582.7480    

​office@wholebackstage.com​

 

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now